Unlock the Secrets to a Blissful Pregnancy and Birth
Expert Support For Every Stage
6 practical courses designed to ease common fears and concerns. Choose individual courses or subscribe for complete access.
Which one is the perfect fit for you, RIGHT NOW?
This course is not just about giving you information. It's about empowering you with knowledge that will help you make the best choices for yourself and your baby. You will learn about prenatal care, nutrition, exercise, and all the things you need to know to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
- Best foods for pregnancy
- How to keep fit and healthy
- Prenatal tests and scans
- Common discomforts
- Birth choices
- Planning ahead
Whether you're a first-time mom or a seasoned pro, this course is for anyone who wants to experience a more positive birth. Learn powerful techniques to manage pain, reduce stress, and increase relaxation during childbirth. You'll discover how to work with your body, not against it, and give birth with confidence and joy.
- Explore common fears about birth
- Reduce pain and anxiety
- Feel more in control
- Proven techniques for a positive birth
This course provides an in-depth understanding of cesarean birth, including when it may be recommended, what to expect, and how to prepare for recovery. You'll explore the potential benefits and risks of C-section compared to vaginal birth, and learn about options for supporting a positive birth experience.
- Why you might choose a cesarian
- Reasons for planned cesarian
- Reasons for emergency cesarian
- Explore the benefits and risks of different birth options
This course is designed exclusively for birth partners. With our expert guidance , you'll feel prepared to provide the comfort and assistance your partner needs during labor and birth. But it's not just about the practical skills. By taking this course, you'll create a stronger bond as you prepare for the arrival of your new baby together.
- Practical tips and tools
- When to go to hospital
- How to be the advocate
- Understanding emergencies
- Birth prep basics
- Crash Course style – just dive in
This course provides an in-depth look at the various interventions used during labor and birth in a hospital setting. Gain insights to make informed decisions.Build your confidence and improve your overall birth experience with a comprehensive understanding of the interventions available to facilitate a safe birth experience.
- Know when interventions may be needed
- Is it possible to avoid them?
- What questions to ask so you can make informed choices
- Understand the benefits and risks
- Perfect for third trimester
This course covers everything from the basics of breastfeeding to problem-solving strategies including latching difficulties, low milk supply, and nipple soreness. The perfect way to learn everything you need to know to enjoy a fulfilling breastfeeding experience. We'll give you the support you need to feel confident and empowered as you nourish your baby.
- Why your baby needs colostrum
- Getting the first feed after birth right
- Day by day guide what to expect
- Perfect position and latch techniques
- How to prevent and treat common challenges
Or you could unlock a world of knowledge and support with our subscription package!
I’ve been a midwife for 30 years so I understand the anxiety you might be feeling right now. I’m dedicated to providing you with relevant information about giving birth (particularly in South Africa) so that you can make informed decisions for you and your baby.
Don’t let fear hold you back from experiencing the many joys of motherhood. Join me and let’s transform your fear into curiosity and confidence.
With ongoing support and the ability to cancel anytime, there's never been a better way to prepare for this life-changing event.
Don’t just survive your pregnancy – thrive with our subscription package. With ongoing support and resources available 24/7, you’ll have everything you need to prepare for a happy and healthy birth.
- Immediate access to all 6 courses
- Intro to prenatal Yoga Series
- Live Q and A with Karen “Ask the Midwife”
- Guest Expert Resource Library
- Whatsapp Support Group
Are you ready to take your pregnancy journey to the next level?
Due Date ClubMember Benefits
- All course access (value R3500)
- Private Whatsapp group (Ask the Virtual Midwife)where every question about pregnancy and breastfeeding is met with personalized care
- Guest Expert Video Library (information you never knew you needed)
- Prenatal Yoga Video Series (suitable for all levels and body shapes)
- Members only discounts on prioducts and services for you and your baby.